- Explore how the history of whiteness lives on in our contemporary lives.
- Investigate the benefits of knowing the hidden history of white anti-racism.
- Workshop Agenda 3
- Handout – Living Histories
- Handout – Living Histories BLANK
- Handout – Prudence Crandall
- Handout – John Brown
- Handout – Anne Braden
- Handout – Robert F Kennedy
- Handout – Jerry Mitchell
- Handout – Terms/Context Resource Page
- Handout – Resources Page
- Sheet – Facilitator’s Notes – Living Histories KEY
- Sheet – Anne Braden Flobots Lyrics
Please note that select biographies (handouts) utilized in this workshop highlighting white anti-racists are reproduced from original sources without permission, but are used under “fair use” guidelines. If the owner of the copyright objects to the use of the content, please contact S. Tochluk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.